- Scott teaches private lessons out of many of the ballroom dance studios in the Twin Cities area including The Dancers Studio (St. Paul), Cinema Ballroom (St. Paul), American Classic Ballroom (Victoria), and Duende Studio (St. Louis Park)
- TO BOOK PRIVATE LESSONS WITH SCOTT YOU NEED TO CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY AND NOT THE STUDIOS.
- A Private Lessons typically lasts 50 minutes and are paid directly to Megamarc, Inc. , Scott’s Company.
- THERE ARE NO CONTRACTS OR MINIMUM LESSON REQUIREMENT – PAY AS YOU GO IF THAT WORKS FOR YOU!
- GROUP LESSONS
- Scott’s very popular Group Classes take place on Monday evenings at 7 pm at Duende Studio in St. Louis Park. Each month the class topics change – Classes cost $10 per person – per class.
- THERE IS NO PRE-REGISTRATION NECCASARY – JUST SHOW UP!!
- SOCIAL & COMPETITIVE DANCE TRAINING
- Whether you just want to learn some steps and become more comfortable in social dance setting or you want to dance competitively in events – Scott has the experience, and the Patience to work with all levels of students. Competitively, Scott has produced several United States Pro/Am Champions, and some have gone on to dance professionally as well!
- Scott is a nationally certified dance professional with the National Dance Council of America (NDCA), the Terpsichore Organization, and Dance Vision International Dance Association (DVIDA). He is a National Examiner for DVIDA and is available to train and test professionals and students to become certified.
- Scott, and his wife Amy, are nationally certified judges and have been judging at several Dance events around the country including The Ohio Star Ball, Emerald Ball, Holiday Dance Classic, Wisconsin State Championships, Heart of America Championships, and more!